- 6-12 shucked fresh Gulf Oysters
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic
- grated parmesan, as desired
- pinch cayenne
- 1 six-muffin muffin tin
- Place one or two oysters in each muffin tin spot.
- Place pat of butter over oysters. Spoon roughly half a teaspoon of chopped garlic in each slot. Top with roughly one teaspoon of chopped parsley over garlic. Sprinkle parmesan cheese as desired over each oyster. Place a pinch of cayenne pepper in each slot to finish.
- Broil muffin tin for 3-4 minutes, until juices are bubbling and the cheese is golden-brown on top. Serve individually or on French bread.