- 24 peeled and deveined Jumbo Gulf Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Dill, freshly chopped
- 1 cup dry Orzo, cooked per package instructions
- 1/2 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Basil, freshly chopped
- 2 tbsp Thyme, freshly chopped
- 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Clam Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Flat leaf Parsley
- Mix the dill with cooked orzo; hold on the side until needed.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, herbs and Gulf Shrimp; cook for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and clam juice; cook until shrimp are done, 2-3 minutes. Turn the heat off and add the lemon zest.
- In each individual soup bowl, lay down 1/4 cup of the orzo-dill mixture; spoon the cooked shrimp on top; spoon some of the sauce around.
Compliments of Gulf Fresh Mississippi Seafood