- 4 Gulf tuna steaks 8-ounce, 1 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄2 tbsp Salt
- 1⁄2 tbsp Black peppercorn crushed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic peeled and chopped
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and crushed black peppercorns.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat; add garlic and brown.
- Add tuna steaks and sear to desired doneness. Cook 2 minutes on each side for rare center; 3 to 5 minutes each side for medium center; 5 to 8 minutes each side for well-done center.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood