- 6 oz Gulf snapper fillets
- 2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 taste Sea salt to taste
- 1 taste Black pepper, ground to taste
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup Butter
- 1⁄2 cup Almonds sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp Parsley flat leaf, chopped
- 1 Parsley sprigs (for garnish) as desired
- Sprinkle fillets with seasonings then dredge in flour.
- Melt butter in shallow skillet over medium-high heat; add fillets and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove fillets from skillet and keep warm.
- Add almonds to butter in the skillet; cook until almonds are browned. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Spoon sauce over cooked fillets and garnish with fresh parsley.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood