Gulf Shrimp and Fresh Vegetable Saute
- 1 lb Gulf Shrimp medium, raw, peeled and deviened, tail off
- 2 Red Bell Peppers sliced thin
- 1 Zucchini large, sliced thin
- 1 Yellow Squash large, sliced thin
- 5 cloves Garlic chopped fine
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Parsley fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the olive oil to the preheated pan.
- Carefully add the shrimp to the oiled pan. Cook shrimp for two minutes, stirring constantly. Season the shrimp lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the sliced peppers, zucchini, yellow squash and garlic. Continue to cook until shrimp is just done throughout and the vegetables are crisp-tender, about two minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with lemon juice and parsley.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood