Gulf Oysters almost-Rockefeller in Baked Wonton Cups
- 10 Gulf Oysters shucked, rinsed, chopped
- as needed Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 16 Wonton Skins
- 1⁄2 cup Pernod
- 1 lb Fresh Spinach
- 3⁄4 cup Tomato diced
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a medium-size muffin tin with cooking spray;?lay 1 wonton skin into each hole, pressing in firmly to the sides and bottom to form cups. Bake for 1015 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from tin and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Spray oven-proof sauté pan with olive oil cooking spray. Add Pernod and spinach, and cook for 1 minute. Turn the heat off.
- Form 16 mounds of spinach. Divide the Gulf Oysters evenly on top of each mound. Top with tomato, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Place sauté pan in the oven for 35 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Place 4 wonton cups onto each serving plate. Using a spatula or spoon, remove each mound and place into a wonton cup. ?
Compliments of Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board