- 1.5 lbs Gulf Mahi Mahi, cut into one inch cubes
- 2 large bell peppers- cut into one inch pieces
- 2 large sweet onions- cut into one inch pieces
- 2 large zucchini- cut into one inch pieces
- 4 yellow squash- cut into one inch pieces
- 12 mushrooms- cut in half
- 20 bamboo skewers- soaked in water for at least one hour
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 orange- juiced
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley- chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic- chopped fine
- olive oil
- Skewer the mahi mahi cubes evenly onto 4 of the bamboo skewers.
- Do the same thing with all of the vegetables keeping each vegetable on a separate skewer.
- Season each skewer lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine orange juice, lime juice, orange zest, lemon juice, parsley and garlic.
- Stir to combine.
- Using a whisk, whisk in a small amount of olive oil at a time until a vinaigrette is made.
- Preheat oven broiler or grill on medium/high heat.
- Cook skewers for 7 to 10 minutes or until the Gulf mahi mahi is completely done and the vegetables are crisp tender.
- Note that the vegetables have slightly different cooking times.
- Remove skewers from heat and serve warm.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood