Gulf Shrimp with Orzo
- 1⁄2 lb Gulf Shrimp
- 1 cup Orzo uncooked (orzo is a tiny pasta)
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 cup Green onion
- 4 ounces Feta cheese or tomato-basil feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Old Bay seasoning (optional) to taste
- Sauté shrimp in butter, garlic and basil until shrimp are pink (about 5 minutes).
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp. Mix well. Place in a foil bag and top with shrimp.
- Bake at 350ºF for 2025 minutes, until mixture is hot.
Compliments of Gulf Fresh Mississippi Seafood