- 4-6 seven oz. Gulf Grouper fillets
- olive oil for cooking
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 oranges, peeled, seeded and segmented
- 2 grapefruit, peeled, seeded and segmented
- 1 bulb fennel, stalks removed
- 1/2 cup jicama, peeled and julienned
- Citrus Salad: 1. Slice fennel bulb in half, and shave slices of fennel as thin as possible. 2. Add the shaved fennel, jicama, parsley, citrus segments, 2 tablespoons olive oil and vinegar into a mixing bowl. 3. Stir to combine. 4. Season citrus salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gulf Grouper: 1. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. 2. Lightly season grouper fillets with salt and pepper. 3. Carefully place grouper fillets top side down into preheated pan. 4. Cook grouper for two to three minutes on each side until completely done. 5. Serve over citrus salad.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood