- 1.5 lb Gulf Shrimp, size 16/20 peeled and deveined, tail on
- 1⁄2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp Powdered garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp White wine
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter cold, cut into small cubes
- 6 tbsp Fresh chives chopped
- 1 Baguette sliced and toasted
- Combine salt, black pepper, Creole seasoning and powdered garlic in large bowl. Add Gulf Shrimp to bowl and toss to coat with seasoning.
- Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and Gulf Shrimp. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add white wine, lemon juice, TABASCO sauce and Worcestershire sauce and cook additional minute.
- Add butter to sauté pan and swirl until melted. Add chives and remove from heat. Divide shrimp and sauce evenly into 4 bowls.
- Serve with sliced toasted baguette.
Compliments of Gulf Fresh Mississippi Seafood