- 2 small-whole Gulf Snappers (b-liners)
- Non-stick grill spray
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Blood Orange Juice
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, vinegar, and blood orange juice. Cook the sauce on the hot grill until reduced by 3/4, or until it coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove the sauce from the grill and let cool completely.
- Use a paper towel to pat dry the fish.
- Lightly season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray the grill and fish with the non-stick grill spray.
- Cook the fish for 4 minutes on each side or until the fish is completely done.
- Remove the fish from grill and serve with the thickened sauce.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood