Green Apple, Avocado and Cajun-Spiced Gulf Crab Layered Salad
- 3⁄4 lb Gulf Crabmeat
- 3 tsp Cajun Spice
- 1 tbsp Green Onion chopped
- 1⁄2 lb Baby Arugula
- 1 cup Green Apple cored, diced
- 3⁄4 cup Tomato seeded, diced
- 3⁄4 cup Avocado diced
- 1 tbsp Creole Mustard
- 4 oz Prepared White Wine Vinaigrette
- In a bowl, mix the Gulf Crabmeat, Cajun spice and green onion; refrigerate until needed.
- Lay out 4 plates, placing a wreath shape of baby arugula in the center of each.
- In the center of each wreath, spoon ¼ cup diced apple and 3 Tbsp. tomato; top with 3 Tbsp. avocado.
- Combine Creole mustard and vinaigrette with crabmeat and green onion mixture; lay ¼ cup of mixture on top of the avocado.
Compliments of Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board