- 6 tbsp of butter, divided
- 2 tsp seafood seasoning (or shrimp boil)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lbs Gulf rock shrimp, split and deveined
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 lemons, juiced
- In a heavy skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add seafood seasoning, pepper, and garlic.
- Sauté until garlic is soft then add shrimp.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes until shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Add worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and parsley, stir well to coat shrimp with sauce.
- Serve with extra butter sauce and crusty bread.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood