- Shrimp Peeled and deviened
- 1 tbsp Butter Per 6-10 shrimp
- Garlic Cloves Chopped
- Keep shrimp fresh in an ice bath until ready to put into pan.
- Pre-heat pan on a medium heat.
- Add butter to pan. Chop garlic and add to pan once the butter is melted and starts to sizzle.
- Add shrimp to pan after about 30 seconds, and before garlic and butter starts to brown.
- Add pinch of salt and a squeeze of fresh lemon over the shrimp while they continue to cook.
- Shrimp will be ready when they start to curl and turn from translucent to white.
- Serve the shrimp as part of your favorite dish salad, pasta, sandwiches and enjoy!