- 1.5 lbs Mullet Filets skin off
- 4 strips Bacon chopped
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 1 cup Celery diced
- 3 Garlic cloves chopped
- 10.5 oz Cream of potato soup canned
- 1 cup Clam juice bottled
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Hot sauce
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup White potatoes cooked and diced
- 15.25 oz Whole kernel corn can, drained
- Parsley chopped, for garnish
- Cut mullet fillets into chunks; set aside.
- In a large Dutch oven, fry bacon over medium heat until light brown. Add onions and cook until onions are soft. Add celery, garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, clam juice, milk, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and corn then add mullet.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood