Cheesy Gulf Shrimp Nachos
- 1⁄2 lb Gulf Shrimp blanched and peeled
- 1⁄4 lb Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Black Beans cooked, rinsed, drained
- 1.5 cups Cheese shredded
- 1 Tomato large, diced
- 1⁄4 cup Scallions sliced
- Pre-heat oven to boil. In a large oven-proof platter, place tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Sprinkle black beans on top of chips.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese evenly on the chips.
- Evenly distribute shrimp on top.
- Add the diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Place the nachos in the oven and cook under the broiler for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with scallions.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood