- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets 6-oz
- 16 Fresh okras
- 2 Zucchinis sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 Yellow Squash large, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 Bell Pepper sliced large
- 1.5 tbsp Olive oil
- 12 Grape tomatoes for garnish
- 4 sprigs Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high.
- Add all the vegetables to a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and seasoning blend to the sliced vegetables and mix lightly until coated.
- Lightly season the mahi-mahi fillets with salt and pepper. Carefully place the seasoned vegetables and fish on the hot grill.
- The vegetables should cook rather quickly; keep checking the underside of the vegetables for grill marks.
- Flip over the vegetables and continue to work the grilling surface by moving the vegetables around to the hot spot for even cooking.
- Grill steaks over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. The vegetables should have nice char-grill marks on them and the texture should be crisp-tender.
- Remove the vegetables from the grill as they become your desired doneness.
- To serve, arrange an even amount of grilled vegetables on each plate. Add a fish fillet on top of the grilled vegetables. Garnish with grape tomatoes and fresh herbs.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood