Cedar-grilled Gulf Grouper
- 4 ea. - 3 oz cut portions of Gulf Grouper
- 1/4 cup Mango, small-diced
- 1/4 cup Pineapple, small-diced
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely-diced
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, small-diced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, small-diced
- 1/3 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 1/2 tbsp Fresh Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Jerk seasoning
- 4 ea. Cedar planks, pre-soaked
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine mango, pineapple, jalapeño, red bell pepper, cilantro, red onion, orange juice, lime juice and jerk seasoning. Hold on the side.
- Place pre-soaked cedar planks on grill.
- Place each piece of Gulf Grouper on its own plank; cook until the fish is cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
- When the fish is cooked, remove the plank with the fish on top and place onto a serving dish or plate.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the mango-pineapple salsa on top.
Compliments of Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board