- 2 lbs Shrimp large, heads removed
- 1 lb Asparagus trimmed, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce washed, cored and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 can Roasted Red Peppers 7-oz., drained and chopped
- 3 Anchovies from a tin, drained and chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup Green Onion chopped
- 1.25 cups Olive Salad jarred or fresh
- 1 cup Parmesan shredded
- Bring 2 quarts salted water to a boil in a large pot over medium heat. Add asparagus and cook until it turns bright green and is crisp tender. Plunge into an ice bath.
- Return the water to a boil and add the shrimp; return to a low boil and simmer 3 minutes or until just opaque. Plunge into an ice bath to cool; peel, devein, and chill completely.
- Add lettuce to salad bowl. Evenly layer shrimp, tomato, peppers, anchovies, and green onions atop lettuce. Top with Olive Salad and toss well.
- Divide into salad bowls and scatter Parmesan on top. Serve.
Compliments of Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board