- 1⁄4 cup Olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing or creamy onion dressing, fat free
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Cayenne
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Oregano leaves dried
- 2 tsp Thyme leaves dried
- 2 lbs Shrimp large, unpeeled
- 0.3 cup Light beer
- 1⁄2 cup Clam juice or fat-free chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In large nonstick skillet, combine oil, Italian dressing, garlic, onion powder, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper over medium heat until sauce begins to boil.
- Add shrimp and cook 5 minutes.
- Add beer and broth, cook another 57 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Compliments of Gulf Fresh Mississippi Seafood