- 1⁄2 cup Butter
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Shallots chopped
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 tbsp Lemon Rind grated
- 1⁄2 tsp Parsley chopped
- 1 dash Hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp White pepper
- 1 pound Shrimp medium sized, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Lemon Wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat until foaming. Add the next nine ingredients and sauté over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Set aside and keep warm. Place shrimp in a single layer in a greased baking dish; spoon butter mixture over all and top with a light layer of bread crumbs.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.
Compliments of Fresh from Florida Gulf Seafood